C.F.I | Certified Fashion Icon
<center>Welcome To C.F.I (certified Fashion Icon)
Please Register To our Site And Followthe rules and regulation of our Site thanks

Be Proud To be a Member of C.F.I Thanks

Thanks Follow the Rules and Obey Admin and Moderator are not exempted to The rules thanks</center>
<center>Welcome To C.F.I (certified Fashion Icon)
Please Register To our Site And Followthe rules and regulation of our Site thanks

Be Proud To be a Member of C.F.I Thanks

Thanks Follow the Rules and Obey Admin and Moderator are not exempted to The rules thanks</center>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all Addicted On Fashion and Cute ,Handsome, and many more let as join us here

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO C-F-I (CERTIFIED FASHION ICON) WE ARE HIRING FOR A NEW STAFF LIKE ADMINISTRATOR MODERATORForum moderator global moderatorTOPIC MAKER BANNER ARTIST JUST PM THE OWNER UXDCLANTAMBAYAN@YAHOO.COM THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN KEEP ON STAYING WITH C-F-I THANKS ENJOY CHATTING AND BROWSING OUR FORUM
Meaning of C-F-I CERTIFIED FASHION ICON TO ALL FASHIONISTA JOIN US HERE THANKS

hi to all specially admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gwapitos..xD

gwapitos..xD

hi to all specially admin Empty
PostSubject: hi to all specially admin   hi to all specially admin Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:16 am

hi admin.mod.members me and my co-admin wants to be a partnership of your forum. hope you have think and have to be a good decision have made. just visit our site http://omgcodes.omgforum.net/forum.htm that's it ^^ we need your kindly consideration and cooperation of this proposal. Hope you will accept our proposal.. tnx a lot by- newbie
Back to top Go down
johnerick_019

hi to all specially admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to all specially admin   hi to all specially admin Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:08 pm

www.dark-angel07.tk
www.dead-link.co.cc
hMmm unG isa ayAw mareGister we..
Back to top Go down

hi to all specially admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C.F.I | Certified Fashion Icon :: Bulletin Board :: Affiliates-
Jump to: